Making life better for all persons in the Fox Valley is a commitment of our congregation. If you place high priority on service to others and want to make a difference in the Fox Valley, come join us!
At the present time, we provide support and volunteers to the
- Salvation Army Meal Program
- Fox Valley Warming Shelter
- Angel Tree program that provides Christmas gifts to children of incarcerated people in our area
- St. Joseph’s Food Pantry
- Harbor House
- Habitat for Humanity
- Blood donation-Community Blood Center of Appleton
Our congregation also helped to create the Prison Family Support Group which has been meeting and helping families of incarcerated persons in the Fox Valley for over 20 years. We also provided funding and some leadership when the chaplaincy program was created at the Outagamie County Jail.
We connect with our community by making our facilities available for use by others.
- Alcoholics Anonymous, three groups using our lounge weekly
- Prison Family Support Group, meeting monthly
- St John UCC, city ward voting site
- Neighborhood Watch
- Other community gatherings, as the need arises
- Community Garden